Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Seeking utopia


I have been disappointed once again
A hundred times I have felt this pain
I feel deluded, exploited & treated like dirt
It’s heart-rending to see myself turn to others to seek comfort
I have been deserted, I have nowhere to go. I'm in a trance
I forget & forgive, always concede a new chance
I have felt the warmth of friendship once before,
But that source is here no more
It’s impossible to erase those memories from my head
Maybe that’s why I have set standards none can tread
Can I have essence of familiarity I had once found?
Or am I with my loneliness forever bound?
I’ll roam till eternity
Till eternity seeks my mortality
Till mortality forfeits
Forfeits when it finds out I have a heart which no longer beats….

No comments:

Post a Comment